Please allow 1 - 3 working days for packaging and delivering of your parcel to the courier for shipping.
You'll be able to select from the following shipping options at checkout:
1. Free Collection
Packages for Hopefield and nearby towns can be collected from me. Please call me on my cell: 082 828 1778 to make an arrangement. Please allow 1 - 3 days to get your package in order.
PAXI is a parcel service and there's one in every PEP. The benefit, you can collect your parcel at a time that suits you. When collecting a parcel bring the one-time PIN you received via SMS, as well as proof of identity.
Price: R49,95 (7- 9 working days or sooner)
Tracking your parcel: You will receive an email once your order has shipped with the tracking URL and shipment info. You can track your order on the websites of the shipping couriers.
Please contact me if there is anything I can assist you with. My cell phone: 082 828 1778 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) payments
2. Payfast for credit card transactions.
Please do the following:
1. Use the product's name e.g. Blue lace, as the reference on the payment transaction.
2. When paying via EFT, please send the proof of payment to email@example.com.
Please be assured that we will never intentionally share your personal information with 3rd parties. We also do not store any of your credit card information.
Returns will get a refund for the purchase price of the product (excluding shipping cost). Shipping expenses are the responsibility of the customer.
Earrings (for hygiene reasons) cannot be refunded (or exchanged).
Refund payment: Please include your banking details in your email to me. Refunds will be done via EFT, once the product have been accepted. Once the returned product has been received, allow 5 working days for the completion of the refund.
Damaged purchase: Please contact me within 48 hours if you have received a damaged product. My cell: 082 828 1778 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
RETURN AND EXCHANGE
In the case that a customer is unhappy with her purchase, the product can exchanged for another product. Please note that it must be returned within seven working days from day of receipt.
Please take note of the following:
1. Please email me at email@example.com to inform me about the return/exchange.
2. Please make sure that product returns or exchanges are in their original, unworn condition and returned in the original packaging with the pay receipt.
3. Shipping expenses are the responsibility of the customer.
4. Earrings (for hygiene reasons) cannot be refunded or exchanged.
5. Returned jewelry must be couriered to the following address: 10 Gousblom Street, Hopefield, 7355
6. Damaged purchase: Please contact me within 48 hours if you have received a damaged product. My cell: 082 828 1778 or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please accept my apologies. You could exchange it for another product or I could refund you. But I hope you'll find another jewelry piece you like.
The jewelry is made with polymer clay (excluding findings). Polymer clay is normally strong, but could be delicate depending on the design. The handmade jewelry are one-of-a-kind items created with certain techniques and individual colour blends. Therefore, it would not be possible to repair the item to its original state.