1. Cover with a Farm Tractor
2. The cute little sailor peeks through the vinyl window. Unbutton the 2 port holes to see 2 sea creature buttons. Pull the cords to raise and lower the periscope. Swivel the propeller. Shape-match the fish and starfish via Velcro. The fish can be stored in the submarine pocket and can take turns peeking through the window!
3. The spaceship is a pocket for an astronaut and 3 cute aliens. The astronaut is tethered to a cord for space walks. The aliens are color-matched and velcro to the spaceship. They can take turns peeking through the window. All figures can go for a ride on the shooting star. Move the stars through the holes in the planet. Tie the flames to the spaceship. Materials Needed
4.The Dump Truck cab is a pocket for a bearded truck driver. The dump bed swivels using a button. The shovels attach with 2 sizes of snaps. A D ring holds the dump bed in place. The pocket on the front of the dump bed holds 2 more wheels. Felt stones are stored in the large pocket and can be laced in numerical order.
5. Boat – portals are a memory game
6. Cement Mixer is puzzle to build
7. The cab of the fire truck is a pocket for the little fireman. The wheels have jumbo snaps and the ladder attaches with hooks and eyes. The “hose” cord can be wound in a figure 8 around the 2 bobbins. The cord tip is stored under the white ribbon. The doors fasten with a swivel hook and a button loop.
Vinyl pockets under the doors hold a felt ax and bucket.