1. “DRIVE” a little felt car up and down the hills.
2. UNWIND the butterfly cord and THREAD it through the trees.
3. UNBUTTON and BUTTON the sunflowers.
4. PICK the apples and SNAP them back on the tree.
5. POP the gopher up through his holes.
6. POCKET the duck in the pond; HIDE her behind the bush.
7. PULL the fly back and forth through the lily pad.
8. LACE the fly through the frog tongue loops.
9. SPIN the sheep.
10. SWIVEL the cow off and on the road.
11. PEEK under the haystack to see Little Boy Blue. FIND his horn.
12. LIFT the other haystack flaps to DISCOVER little mice and a ladybug.
13. SLIDE the hen across the road and let her roost on the top of the haystack.
14. PULL the piggy out of the mud puddle. PULL the tail to hide her again.
15. UNBUCKLE the barn doors to see the horse. BUCKLE the doors closed.
16. PLACE the barn cat on a finger.
17. FIND different places for the hen to roost.
18. HARVEST the corn and put it in the barn.
19. UNFLAP the bushes to find the baby ducks.